Pages

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Been in the dark for weeks and I've realized you're all I need and I hope I'm not too late

Been in the dark for weeks and I've realized you're all I need  And I hope that I'm not too late,
The Look
Head Catwa Catya 
Head Applier Lotus Mae Skin @ The Chapter Four  4rth Anniversary May 04 
Lip Applier Lotus Mae @ The Chapter Four  4rth Anniversary May 04 
Hair Mirror Faith Hair @ The Chapter Four  4rth Anniversary May 04 
Eyes Lotus Birthday Eyes Free Gift for The Chapter Four 4rth Anniversary May 04 
Dress Scandalize Lima @ The Chapter Four  4rth Anniversary May 04 
Tattoo Nanika Irene @ The Chapter Four  4rth Anniversary May 04 
Pose Foxcity Silhouette Series

The Chapter Four is celebrating 4 years, with lots of designers and gifts! Yes you heard me right, gifts. Christmas in May!  As i used to tell my Friend Bambi..GO GO GO NOW, Well not now, but May 4rth be there or be square!  






No comments:

Post a Comment