Pages

Saturday, 25 February 2017

This would be a real good time to hold my hand

Now would be a good time to hold my hand
The Look
Head Lelutka Simone Bento 
Haed Applier Glam Affair Adley @ Uber
Eyes IKON Triumph Silverleaf
Hair Iconic  Blanca  @ Hairology 
Choker Izzie's 90's Jwelery Velvet Mood Choker @ Rewind Event
Ring  Izzie's 90's Jewlery Mood Ring for Bento Hands @ Rewind Event

Now Playing Hold my Hand 

I just love this song hold my had by Brandy Clark, the meaning behind it is something we have all been through at least once or twice.  There is that guy or girl we loved with all our heart and then you are faced with an ex showing up and your boyfriend or girlfriend acting like you aren't there when really they should be holding your hand and pulling you closer so you can feel secure in his/her love for you, that you are not just another soft place to land.


No comments:

Post a Comment