Pages

Saturday, 22 October 2016

Burst my bubble I dare ya!

The Look on Taleah
Head Catwa Bibi 
Head Applier Glam Affair Mina Jamica 03 Rare @ The Epiphany 
Hair  Vanity Hair Breezing  @ Tres Chic
Glasses  Izzie's Good Old Glasses @ Geeks & Nerds Starts today
T-shirt Aphorism  Vintage Tee Burst your Bubble
Capri's KoKoLoReS
Shoes ffri.day Dottie Shoes

The Look on Bambi  


Background 
Tape Table Sway's [Cassette Tape} Seat @ Geeks n Nerds Starts Today
Super Mario Plants Les sucreries de Fairy  My Geerk World Gacha @ Geeks n Nerds Starts Today



Hard to Believe 3 years of Second Life Friendship, there has been hard times and good times but through it all you have been a constant presence.  Kicking my ass when it is needed or just being the one person who is always willing to listen to my antics no matter how Emo they can be.  We don't always agree with each other but we have always been there for each other and that is really what counts in this crazy Second Life world. I find this picture suiting as we both like to get our Geek on at times!


No comments:

Post a Comment