Pages

Sunday, 25 September 2016

Happiness is homemade

The Look
Head Catwa Amy 
Head Applier Glam Affair Gio 
Hair Hair enVOGUE Thalia NEW 
Outfit Pixicat Casual Dungaree

Background
House Trompe Loeli Kenna Cabin @ C88
Serenity Style- The Memories Table
Serenity Style-- Neva's  Inspiration Cabinet  @ Shiny Shabby
Serenity Style-- Neva's  Inspiration Wood Bowls  @ Shiny Shabby
Serenity Style- Neva's  Inspiration Eggs Bowl  @ Shiny Shabby
Serenity Style-- And I think to myself book
Serenity Style-- And I think to myself chair  @ LTD
Serenity Style-- And I think to myself shelf  @ LTD
Serenity Style-- Neva's  Inspiration Cart  @ Shiny Shabby
Serenity Style-- And I think to myself shelf  @ LTD
Cookbook What Next  Country Kitchen Cookbook @ C88
Pie What Next  Country Kitchen  Apple Pie @ C88

No comments:

Post a Comment