Pages

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

The sweetest smiles hold the darkest secrets

The Look
Head LAQ Trinity 1.5
Head Applier Glam Affair Petra 
Hair Iconic Michelle @ On9
Cigarette Kunst Short Cigarette Holder @ Kustom9
 
LAQ has updated the Trinity Head and it is simply beautiful.  When I put on any new mesh head I look for the expressions and LAQ's updated head has provided me with that.  In my photography and blogging  I love showing emotion in my posts so this is a very important feature for me.
 
The new expressions include
Wink
Bite Lip
Sad
Tongue out
Lick
Raise Brow
Open Mouth
Kiss
Laugh
Talk animation
 
 In addition to expressions the hud provides three eyelash options and three teeth options as well.  There  is a much improved hair fitting system with 2 Scalp sizes, a scalp alpha and semi Fitmesh. Omega options are available for hairbases and eyebrows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment