Pages

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

I'm the Taylor Swift of the Second Life Blogging World


The Look
Head Catwa Gwen 
Head Applier  YS&YS  Bambi Tone 02 @ Shiny Shabby Starts today
Hair Iconic  Naomi Hair  @ Hair Fair 2016
Eyes IKON Charm Moor
All Jewelry Kunst Opal Piercing Set @ Kustom 9
Pose  Infiniti Poses Handy 1


So i just realized something the other day while trying to give my post a title, I could quite possibly be the Taylor Swift of the Second Life Blogging world.

I went back in my blog and saw that whenever there was a low point in my Second Life my posts were darker, full of emotion and pain.  It wasn't an intentional thing, I think I just go with the sadness, madness or depression and it all goes from there.  The title then is formed from the feeling of the picture.as well as a song.  This is just my own way of C O P I N G.
If you hurt me I won't deny the pain is there and very real so it will be portrayed in my posts but this is my pain and my story not yours.  Someone on Facebook had posted a quote that was very true the other day it simply said "You own everything that has happened to you, tell your stories"

I do not wish to bash anyone or call anyone out, I am just me and I like to be sort of a blogger in the background not front and center and out there.  I love being able to portray emotions and feelings in a post. We have all been there in Second Life, some sort of feeling of pain or depression,  or even the realization when someone you cared about just didn't feel the same as you. 

My posts are not really about the situation that happened but more about my own pain and my own way of coping.


I leave you all with my favorite Taylor Swift Song Everything has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment