Pages

Saturday, 2 July 2016

If you feel like leaving I'm not going to make you stay but soon you'll be finding you can run you can hide but you can't escape my love

The Look
Head Catwa Gwen
Head Applier Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Gabriela - Jamaica @ Gacha Guardians
Hair Exile Wicked Games
Outfit Gizza Adriana Outfit 
Pose oOo Studio Introduction Series

Background
Desk Ex Machina - SSA - Surveillance Desk Prize @ Madpea's The Interview Round 2 July 3
Console Ex Machina - SSA - Surveillance Console Prize The Interview Round 2 July 3
Target Seven Emporium  -  Handpainted Target - Framed

I always found the song Escape by Enrigue Ingleasias to be a bit of a creepy kind of stalker song but for this post it seems suiting.  Don't worry world I am not of the swirling eyes variety and I am not gonna hunt you donw!

No comments:

Post a Comment