Pages

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Let me ruin your favorite song by playing it 15 times a day 7 days a week "The Radio"

The Look
Head LeLutka Aria v1.3
Head Applier Glam Affair Kat Applier @ Shiny Shabby
Hair eXxEsS Shea w/headphones
Outfit Gizza Witney Outfit
Pose DelMay lalalala

Background
Table Zerkalo Coffee on the Porch @ The Seasons Story 
Boombox Seven Emporium  Turntable Boombox  TT-X9-1000
Dartboards  affaire dartboard clock decor
Record Kunst Vinyl Record Pile 
Tapes Bazaar Stockholm-Music tapes


One of the songs "The Radio" ruined for me.

When this song first came out I loved it, however i do believe it is the most over played song on the radio and in Second Life.  Now I am so sick of it, it makes me want rip the dj's mic off him or her and toss it down the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment