Pages

Friday, 20 November 2015

I'll be the greatest fan of your life

The Look 
Head  LOGO Alex Updated 3.0 NEW
 Head Applier Izzie'sTiggi LOGO Alex
Makeup Izzie's Tiggi Makeup Appliers for LOGO Alex Update
Hair EMO-tions Roberta  @ My Attic
Collar EMO-tions Roberta @ My Attic
Ring Cae Charmed Ring Grace @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly
Bracelet  Izzie's Pearl Bracelet 
Nail Applier ZOZ Daisy Fall Fade

Now Playing I'll be by Edwin McCain

The Logo head has always been one of my favorites out there, the head really brings your avatar to life with so many expressions and eye movements.  This Head is really the perfect head for taking pictures and now with the update they have made this head even easier to use.  One of the best new features for me though is being able to put all 36 expressions on the main hud. Also being able to now change the makeup on the Omega Default Version using a 3rd party makeup applier.  I am wearing the Izzie's Tiggi Head Applier and Makeup Applier Above. For more information please refer to LOGO's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment