Pages

Sunday, 20 September 2015

The whole point of taking pictures is so that you don’t have to explain things with words

In Second Life i wear a lot of faces,  I change my look, wear different hair, heck i can even be a doll or a little kid when the mood strikes.  So what does that make me? You guessed it a BLOGGER!

So what does being a blogger mean to me?
Being a blogger to me, is being able to express yourself in pictures,  sharing with other members of the Second Life Community some of the great and wonderful products they can find out there.   I am not your traditional blogger, I express myself in pictures not words   I show people how creative you can be with the items that are being blogged in hopes people feel inspired enough to use them in their own SL's.

I never shy away from a challenge to do something different with my blog pictures.  In fact this just fuels the creative part of my mind.   For example Mesh Avenue's Septsteamer Event has given me the opportunity to be a bit more steampunky!  Now at first this was a bit of a challenge  but it all came together and now I love taking pictures with a steampunk theme in mind.

A picture they say is worth a 1000 words and this is another reason i have chosen to be a photographic blogger.   You can put pure emotion into a picture, having a sad day? Throw that emotion in your picture,

Blogging is more then just a hobby to me, I do what i do because I love and have fun with it.  However with blogging comes sacrifice, which amounts to a very limited SL social life. So needless to say you don't blog for FREE stuff you blog because you enjoy it and honestly believe in the stores you are promoting.


The Look
Head LeLutka Aria
Head Applier Glam Affair Mavi Applier Asia NEW
Hair Truth Ishya 
Ring Meva Asia Ring
Necklace Meva Leafs Necklace @ Cosmopolitan Bi Weekly Event
Wrist Glove Sweet Evil Omega Applier The Autumn Effect Hunt
Pose Hela Miyo Facepalm

I am the Blogger who can't be moved




No comments:

Post a Comment