Pages

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Tal's Designner Spotlight Tuesday

I have decided that every Tuesday from now on I would spotlight an awesome designer that I am fortunate enough to blog for.  Today is one of my absolute favorite stores in all of Second Life (Izzie's).  Long before I started blogging for Izzie's Button I was a constant customer.  I adore her skins, her poses, her clothing. She is always up to date with the latest appliers and makes the cutest and most adorable skins.  Yep I pretty much bought out the store.   She has a group you can join for only 250L and its so worth it for the great group gifts she gives out.  So without further ado some of my favorite things from Izzie's that I have previously blogged. And this isn't all of them, if you really want to see more go to the store Izzie's or just do a search for Izzie's on my blog!  You will thank me for it I am sure! 

 
Izzie's Gloves with Slink Applier
Izzie's Skin Qopi
Izzie's Earmuffs
 
 

Izzie's Headpiece, Necklace and Bracelet Pearl Romance Jewelry
Izzie's Skin Qopi Peach
Izzie's Lipstick Qopi Matt lipstick Blackberry
 
 

Izzie's Skin Neva
 
 

Izzie's Sweet Lips Applier Peach
Izzie's Skin Qopi Peach
 
 
Bracelet Izzie's Aarya Bracelet
Skin Izzie's Qopi Peach
 

Kid Avi ToddleeDoo  Kid - Girl 
Skin Izzie's Little Maci SK
 

 
Necklace Izzie's Crystal Necklace Short Vintage
 

Rings on Hand Izzie's Midi Rings Silver for Slink Casual Hand
Pose Izzie's Head & Hands 2
 
 
 Izzie's Snow Covered Snowmen
 

Leggings Izzie's Cozy Tights
 
 
Next Tuesday Rebel Hope
 
 
 


 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment