Pages

Friday, 9 January 2015

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, so tell me what you want, what you really really want!


The Look
Skin Izzie's Patty Peach w/Maitryea Body Applier
Body Maitryea Lara Mesh Body
Hair [KoKoLoReS] Hair - London Calling @ Leaf on the Wind
Dress Gizza Stacey Dress tweed Grey
Boots fri.day Maggie Boots Union Jack @ Leaf on the Wind
Tights Izzie's Sheer Tights Applier for Maitreya Body
Pose fri.day Rumor Pose #2
Background
Shelf HIDEKI - Coffee Mug Shelf
Pictures on the Wall Serenity Style- London Flyers @ Leaf on the Wind
Lamp on table Sari-Sari - Bicycle Lamp (Black) for the Neighborhood
Tea Pot Set on Table Serenity Style- Tea Time Set @ Leaf on the Wind

Ok so this is confession time.....yes once upon a time i loved this spice girls song...hangs head....We all have guilty pleasure songs right? Well this one is mine, it also brings me back to my Vanilla World of Warcraft days where our Mage Leader would start to sing this song to pump us mages up. He would sing I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want and would have to sing back to him so tell me what you want, what you really really want  . I know cheesy right? But just one of those things that stick in my mind. Yes i just brought up World of Warcraft in a Second Blog!! Gasps!


No comments:

Post a Comment