Pages

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

You can't look back you have to keep looking forward.

 
The start of 2014 was a rough one for me, i was partnered on New Years Eve only to discover two days later that he wanted to end the partnership.  It was a sad time for me but what started out as a sad thing turned out to the best thing that could have happened to me in Second Life.  I dove into my photography and blogging and it was a great thing.  I learned so much about it all and was extremely happy as I started blogging for the stores I absolutely love. I wanted to take a moment to thank the stores and wonderful people I blog for taking a chance on me and allowing me to promote their wonderful products.  I would not be the blogger I am without your constant encouragement and push to do better and better. 
 
Over all I had a very productive 2014 and look forward to what 2015 has to bring! Bring it on! I'm ready for you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment