Pages

Saturday, 29 November 2014

You don't have to try so hard, you don't have to, give it all away


In this world of beautiful avatars we all tend to forget that there is a beautiful person behind every one of us in Second Life.  Look beyond the beautiful pixels and you will find strikingly beautiful people. Its the inner beauty that really makes a person please never forget that.  I had heard the new Colby Cailliat Song "Try" and it sort of stuck with me and reminded me of the inner beauty we all possess and inspired to me to write this post. Please listen to the song following my look details.

The Look
Skin Aimi's Skin Elisa Clear
Hair Argrace Haku Dark Browns Chocolate NEW
Body Slink Physique 
Panties Blacklace Armor Azure for Slink Hands
Nails Adoness Violet to Pink
Pose DelMay Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment