Pages

Monday, 10 November 2014

On the right side of the Law



The Look on "Leah"
Skin Aimi Skins Anna Natural
Lipstick [KoKoLoReS] - Autumn Colours 
Hair Catwa Victoria Darks
Scarf Boho Hobo Long Scarf Ladies Small on Marketplace
Sweater C'est LaVie  Wool Sweater(leopard)
Pants Vision S&F Mesh Pant Caleda *Brown* Sad Novembe
Shoes Decoy  Enira Booties for Slink Mid Feet
Nail Applier for Slink Feet and Hands Bella Elephante Autumn Bliss Dirty Turkey Hunt Prize
Pose Elephante Poses Thinking Out Loud 150L @ Oneword

The Law will post his credits on his blog after the football game...."Rolls Eyes"
Finally the Football Game ends and here are his credits on his awesome blog
Male Fashion 101

This is my friend Lawrence "The Law" Pryce, and yes he is a tall amazon compared to me.  He was so nice to pose with me even though the football game was coming on soon.  He asked me while doing this picture if i noticed we were leaning to the right and i said probably but then i have a disorder called leantotheright where i am constantly leaning to the right so if he notices i am doing a lot of leaning to the right pictures he will know i  haven't taken my medication.  I am so lucky to have a friend like him around to torment and bug. Thanks for posing with me.  Also a big congrats to both him and his Partner Paola on the birth of their boy Roman Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment