Pages

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Waiting makes me restless. When I'm ready, I'm ready.


The Look
Skin Aimi Anna Naturals 01-03
Hair Spellbound Nacho Bitch Brunettes
Jacket with Sweater Gizza Asymmetric Leather Jacket Browns
Pants Gizza Josie Pants
Boots J's Mainstore Short Lace Up Boots Denim
Bracelet Atooly Curved Chain Bracelet
Pose DelMay Slalom



Those who know me well, i mean really well, know that i hate to wait. Granted i know this is a downfall but waiting does drive me absolutely insane.  I want to go go go all the time.  If i stop and stand still too long i become restless and bored and that leads to trouble and mischief. Possibly Mayhem for my friends as well.  If you are around me you better be ready for the following, running crazy around stores,  having you on a follow hud and running you around in circles and into objects, sudden unexpected changes in conversation followed by some typos and words like Ooo Shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment