Pages

Monday, 6 October 2014

There's an answer If you reach into your soul and the sorrow that you know will melt away


The Look
Skin Aimi Skins Anna Natural
Hair Damselfly Sancia Light Browns @ Mystic Realms Fair Starts October 10
Lingerie Blacklace Seduce Me Pink
Pose Delmay Still Life

Location My New Home on the Beautiful Derailed Sim

This song just kind of reminds me of the changes i have been through in Second Life in the last few months.  I believe in myself more then ever and it really does brighten my outlook.  With the help some fantastic new friends i have found the courage in myself i never thought i would have.  I have also learned that forgiving people enables you to let go of anger and helps you move on to bigger and better things.   I love my NEW Second Life and would love for you all to share it with me!

Without further ADO......Hero by Mariah Carey



No comments:

Post a Comment