Pages

Sunday, 26 October 2014

A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that does not mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.


The Look
Skin Aimi Skins Ria Natural w/Slink Physique Applier
Body Slink Physique 1.4
Hair Truth Demelza Browns
Lingerie Blacklace Veronica Halloween Group Gift  w/Slink Physique Applier 50L to Join
Shoes Miseria Demona Stilettos Terror-iffic Hunt Prize
Nails Bella Elephante Frankie Monster Terror-iffic Hunt Prize

Signs in the background Sari-Sari Autumn Planks 

4 comments:

  1. hello :)
    nice pic...but how can you wear the shoes??? with mid or high slink feet? nothing works for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much for your kind words. For me i used the slink high feet and the shoe base for the high feet as well. I also put the shoe base for the shoe itself on and it worked:) I hope it works for you too.....let me know maybe i can help if that still doesn't work :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Great blog post Taleah! You are gorgeous in the photo! I have recently discovered your blog and really enjoy it! I look forward to your next post! I hope you do not mind me asking, but what skin and shape brand does your avatar regularly use (the one in your profile pic)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Morgan i use my own shape but i am a huge fan of Izzie's skins and recently falling in love with Aimi Skins. The one i use in the profile pic is Izzie's Maci Sunkissed. Thanks so much for your kind words :) Always great to hear :)

      Delete