Pages

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Be my donut cafe girl


The Look
Skin Aimi Ivy Naturals
Hair Damselfly Ember NEW
Top C'est La Vie Draped Top w/ Belt and undershirt Colour Hud @ The Chapter Four
Jeans 20. Five Skinny Jeans
Boots Reign Nashville @ Fameshed
Pose ZZANG 100% Sugar

Background
Donuts Apple Fall made for the Donut Festival
Table Chairs Ashtray Bench all part of the 8T8 La Petite Joie Cafe Set @ The Arcade
Cafe 8T8 La Petite Joie Cafe Rare @ The Arcade
Radio 7 Emporium Radio 1965-A RARE @The Arcade

The name of this post has such meaning to me, while i was in college i worked at a small town local donut shop called The Donut Cafe.  I had just met my husband there and he worked for a local grocery store called IGA.  He made a song up for us which i am going to share with you all now....And Side note we were big on the Karaoke Circuit back then!~

And without further ado...the Donut Cafe Girl Song Lyrics

Be my donut cafe Girl
And i'll be your guy at Loeb IGA girl
Be my Donut Cafe Girl
Pour me some coffee today!

We could go out to Peter's Courtyard
And Sing a Song or Two
And if you want to go to AH SO gardens 
Well Baby i'll go with you

We could take your new Alliance 
And Hope it doesn't stall
And maybe later we can go to Mc Donalds 
And you can tell me why i shouldn't hang around ......... at all

Be my donut cafe Girl
And i'll be your guy at LOEB IGA girl
Be my Donut Cafe Girl
Pour me some coffee today!

No comments:

Post a Comment