Pages

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Why do i blog?

I am not your common blogger, I love to create a picture that shows emotion and i take a great deal of time in creating this feeling.  A lot of people have told me that my pictures seem to tell a story and I suppose they do.  I want everyone to know that blogging is what I do in Second Life and I do not take this responsibility lightly.

Most designers ask why you want to blog for them on their applications.  My answer is simple.  I love using my creativity to promote and showcase your high quality fashions or furniture.  I love showing the fine attention to detail and hard work that you have put into your designs. 
If designers put the work into their product then I feel I should put the same amount of work into blogging it.   This isn't just a way of getting free clothing/hair/ shoes/furniture for me, this is my way of giving back to the designers that dress us or decorate our homes so well.

Most people probably don't know it takes me hours to come up with a creative picture.  Maybe it is my OCD Baby...but I am very picky and want things to look great!

What goes into my pictures
1. The perfect outfit combined with the perfect pose
2. Creating a background or finding the right location to shoot the picture
3. A Ultra High Quality Snapshot taken in the right wind light and with the right shadows and phototool settings and several snapshots of the same image using different wind lights.
4. Editing the image I choose to use - I try not to edit pictures too much but I do like to complete a look of a picture by using different photo effects and softening certain areas of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment