Pages

Monday, 28 July 2014

She sits alone trying to find a thought that's escaped her mind


The Look
Skin Izzie's Olive SK
Hair and Hat Argrace  Cowboy Hat / Kanade - Classy Brown
Jacket Coco DenimJacket(WhiteTop)_Midnight
Jeans Cynful Skinny Jeans Blue
Polish for Slink Nails and Toes Adoness Basics Blue to Green
Pose Infiniti Poses Country Strong Free on Marketplace
Guitar part of Embody's Country Girl Set
Boots on Ground J's Mainstore Western Boots Brown

Background
Bench [Con] Part of Wanderlust Collection
Soda Machine [Con]  Boneyard Soda Machine
Rail Road Sign and Tracks [Con] Part of Wanderlust Collection
Hat on Bench RO  Gunslinger Hat Colt

She sits alone
By a Lamp post
Trying to find a thought that's escaped her mind
She says Dad's the one 
I love the most 
But Stipe's not far behind

She never lets me in 
Only tell me where's she's been
When she's had too much to drink
I say that i don't care
I  just run my hands through her dark hair
Then i pray to God you gotta help me fly and just

Let her cry, if the tears fall down like rain
Let her sing if it eases all her pain
Let her go, let her walk right out on me


No comments:

Post a Comment