Pages

Sunday, 20 July 2014

If i had a British accent i would never shut up!~


The Look 
Skin Izzie's Olive SK
Eyes Ikon Vanity Coffee
Hair Ploom Honey @ The Hair Fair
Dress HOLY SHIrt! UK Princess dress
Pose Elephante Poses Rather Be #6 2nd Year Anniversary Gift see whole pose pack here

I am dedicating this post to all the British Folk i know, i swear you could make anything sound great.  If i had a British Accent i would never shut up, Seriously i don't think anyone with a great accent like that would ever get sick of hearing the sound of their own voice!~ 

I am leaving you with one of my favourite British actors Hugh Laurie also known as the American speaking Dr. House. He has done it all music, books, and acting.  I found it amazing the first time someone told me he is not American he is British!  What...why o why would you do that, although i do enjoy a good episode of House!~


No comments:

Post a Comment