Pages

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Give into me


The Look
Skin Izzie's Olive New
Body Wowmeh v3.1 Insize with Izzie's Wowmeh Skin Applier
Hair Magika Stumble
Nails Happy Undead Vinyl Greys and Reds Slink Applier
Lingerie Blacklace Maddy Black Satin
Thigh Knifes Plethora - Thigh Holster & Knives - Cold Steel @ The Liaison Collaborative The Garden 
File Folders on Ground Plethora - Dossier - Regular @ The Liaison Collaborative The Garden
Gun Plethora - Ladygrip Revolver - Wood  Rare The Liaison Collaborative The Garden
Camera Plethora - Nightvision Digicam - Black Rare  @ The Liaison Collaborative The Garden
Stool Digs  Ada Stool - Solid Black
Pose DelMay Shy Bench Sit

The theme this month at TLC's The Garden is Dangerous Liaisons and Plethora has put out a great Gatcha machine with 30 Fabulous Prizes to be won for just 50L a play!  I am in love with the thigh holder knife set and the Lady Grip Revolver which i will show more of in upcoming posts because you can pose with it and i will not waste a great looking gun by just leaving it on the floor! If you want to see all the prizes just go to the Plethora Blog. I will be featuring most of the prizes on my blog too so stay tuned!~



Love is a feeling

Quench My Desire
Give It When I Want It
Takin' Me Higher
Love Is A Woman
I Don't Wanna Hear It
Give In To Me
Give In To Me




No comments:

Post a Comment