Pages

Monday, 23 June 2014

There's a hole in my bucket, A hole!


The Look
Skin Izzie's Neva SK
Hair and Hat LaViere Daisy 
Top TuttiFrutti Summer Mesh Top Gift at Summer Fashion Festival
Shorts COCO High Waisted Shorts in Blue
Flip Flops Reign Pattern Flip Flps for Slink Flat Feet

Pose Atooly Female Pose Pack 17 Part Two #169

Sim TBA

I am playing a game with a fellow blogger called "Stump the Lawrence".   Lawrence writes a great blog called Male Fashion 101 for men that is full of great styles and great locations.  I figure he knows most of the places where i blog but i am looking to stump him so lets see how i do.  If you want to know the location where this picture was taken just shoot me an im in game.  I will eventually post the location but until Lawrence guesses or gives up i am going to keep it as TBA!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment