Pages

Friday, 27 June 2014

He's the Reason for the teardrops on my guitar


The Look
Skin Izzie's Neva SK 
Hair Damselfly Khaleesi NEW
Eyes Ikon Vanity Walnut
Nails Adoness Enhancement Basic Polish for Slink Hands @ The Thrift Shop
Skirt Coquet Country Road 44 Skirt @ Rhapsody Event Starting June 28 
Guitar and Pose Embody Country Girl #2 @ Rhapsody Event Starting June 28

The Rhapsody event is starting tomorrow and you will need to set aside at least an hour to go through all the wonderful rooms of various music themes. Me? I'm a country girl at heart so i was drawn to this room however there are so many wonderful things to see it is worth the time you will set aside to walk through it! 


Cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into

No comments:

Post a Comment