Pages

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Cause i'm country strong, i'm hard to break


The Look
Skin Izzie's Neva SK
Hair Damselfly Colleens Dark Browns
Dress Coquet County Rd 22 @ Rhapsody
Boots Tulip Strapped Bootie
Pose and Guitar Embody Country Girl #4 @ Rhapsody Rt arm and hand modded to grasp the Guitar
Dog Alchemy French Bulldog Cream
Amp Hideki
Pictures on the wall Hideki
Music Sheets the dog is sitting on Infiniti Poses An extra in the Dust in the wind series @ Rhapsody
Records i am standing on Infiniti poses Extras in Put your records on Series @ Rhapsody


I know you see me
Like some wide eyed dreamer
That just rolled in off a dusty mid west bus
Yeah, on the outside I look fragile
But on the inside is something you can’t crush

Cause I'm country strong
Hard to break
Like the ground I grew up on
You may fool me
And I'll fall
But I won’t stay down long
Cause I’m country strong

No comments:

Post a Comment