Pages

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Another piece of my Second Life


The sharp dressed man above is none other then the handsome Britton Spyker aka Pimp Cat.  I met Britton 6 years ago when i decided to work in Second Life as a Pole Dancer at the Galaxy Strip Club,  He was the dance manager and he trained all the dancers.  He took a personal interest in training me and i have to say damn i learned so much about emoting and using soft sexy words.  I still remember the first day i went into train, there were 5 or 6 of us and he asked us all to emote to him.  We did as told and his words after we all finished our emotes "I love my JOB!"  Britton has always been there, cheering me on and providing words of pimp cat wisdom.  
He is now involved in a MC club and i have tagged along on numerous occasions and what i have found is a place that feels like a close knit community almost family like.  Everyone is really nice and have made me feel welcome.  The name of this wonderful MC is Rebels In Purgatory.  I will admit to watching alot of Sons of Anarchy these days and this is so much better! 

The Look on Britton 
Hair Amacci Thor
Suit  Lapoint&Bastchild Mesh Clothing Modern Open Tux

The Look on Taleah
Hair Truth Gaia 2 Browns 4
Dress Fishy Strawberry  Peplum Dress @ TDRF


 The wonderful pose is from Captivity Co. called Red Hood and you will find it at enchantment.

No comments:

Post a Comment