Pages

Thursday, 16 January 2014

To me you will always be 18 and beautiful

The Look

Hair Ploom Celeste @ Liaison Collaborative New
Dress Zenith Turtleneck Dress Rose @ The Chapter Four
Tights Izzie's Heart Tights at The Dressing Room Fusion
Pose Ma Vie Flawless 09
Location Neva Sky
I have to confess something, i steal a lot of my hairstyles from my friend Gianna. She has a great sense of style when it comes to hair.  It is not unusual for her to land at my place and start flipping through demo hairs.  What do you think of this one Taleah, or this one!  So i admit i stole this hair style from her demo modeling for me.  Thanks Gianna you save me so much work sometimes!! *Smiles* This hairstyle is so young and flirty that i feel 18 again, hence the beautiful song below! Enjoy!


I haven't seen you in ages
Sometimes I find myself
Wondering where you are
For me you'll always be 18
And beautiful and dancin' away with my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment