Pages

Saturday, 11 January 2014

Another heartwarming moment i got to witness

Many of you don't know me, but i have to share a special moment with you all that i got to witness last night.  I coach special Olympics bowling on Friday nights and i get the Honor of spending two hours with the bowlers just being a coach and a friend. 
Last night i was score keeping for a team since the volunteer didn't show up  and i am glad i was score keeping or i would have missed this moment.
A girl on the team was getting ready to bowl, she was at the line ball in hand ready to bowl when on the other lane came one of her guy friends from the league.  She looked over at him smiled and made a telephone sign with her hand held it up to her ear and whispered to him call me.  How adorable is that!  My heart just melted.  I had forgotten how simple friendship and love can be.  How much can be said with just one simple gesture.  A lot can be said about few words.  You don't always have to say I love you as long as you show it in your actions to someone.  A cute note,  leaving something you know will make them smile,  or simply just being there for them when they need you.  You can say I love you but without the actions to back up the words,  the words become meaningless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment