Pages

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Fine by me!

 
The Look
 
Skin Izzie's Katya SK
Hair Exile Falling for You Dark Browns
Scarf League Paisley Snood Gift
Dress Marshmallows Elle Blouse Dress Chocolate @ The Dressing Room Fushion
Boots Beetlebones Fowler Laced Up Boots at C88
 
 
 
I have one thing to say to everyone...this location rocks!  So much to see and do here you will never be able to cover it all in a short span of time. I really recommend this location to any of you who are adventurous and love to see it all.  This is just a shot of me above the fair but there is so much more to this place and i would ruin it if I told you everything.  Playing with your wind lights is fun here too you can make this place look light and lively or dark and creepy whatever you choose.  For me because i am a big ole wuss, i decided to go light and lively with the Wind light set at Annan Adored Light Explosion II. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment