Pages

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Kitty Bombshell

 
The Look
 
Skin Izzie Katya SK
Hair Dela Lela in Black
Dress G Field Halloween Gift Dress Set
Nylons Bax Ornament Leggings Spiderweb
Boots G Field Will Cuff Boots Halloween
 
Location Samurai Village Haunted by an Evil Witch
 
When i logged into SL I was greeted with the subscriber gift from G Field, I love G Fields top quality items at great prices and the group subscriber gifts are no exception.  Such Great attention to detail and great designs what's not to love.  This subscribe gift comes complete with ears and a tail (tail not shown above) I am not one to play kitty in SL but for this gift i will.  I paired it with a great pair of spider web nylons from Bax which my friend Nua had on yesterday and i thank her for reminding me of these great nylons!  The Boots another Halloween exclusive item  from G Field only $86 L until October 31!  

No comments:

Post a Comment