Pages

Friday, 25 October 2013

General Hospital staring..........whatever sexy nurse name you want to call me.....

 
 
 
 
The Look
 
Skin Izzie's Katya SK
Hair Truth Mina
Costume [Provocation] Nurse costume
Accessories Provocation Garter and Stehoscope
 
In the spirit of Halloween I went out looking for a costume, and one of my favourite stores to find cool great quality mesh themed costumes is Provocation.  Great attention to detail in every outfit and this nurses outfit is no exception!  I went a bit dark and gloomy for this post thinking it better suited the spirit of Halloween and the sim I was on the Missing Mile.  If you haven't been to this sim you really should go and check it out.  It has everything from old houses to police stations and hospitals. It even has an insane asylum with a padded room.  Lots to see and do here so what are you waiting for take the landmark below!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment