Pages

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Pretty Baby saving smiles for you

 
The Look
 
Skin Izzie's Irene Caramel
Hair Truth Brianna Chocolate
Dress coldLogic dress - sarin.balsam (S)
Shoes N-core Delicious
 
 
Coldlogic is one of my favorite stores in second life.  They have great mesh clothes that fit your body perfectly.  I love this New Sarin dress, the green was so pretty i couldn't resist getting it. Go try on the demo but I am pretty sure you will buy it as soon as you see it on!
 
 
 

 
 
 
I love this song enjoy!
 
Pretty baby, don't you leave me
I have been saving smiles for you
Pretty baby, why can't you see
You're the one that I belong to?
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm
For you're the sun that breaks the storm
I'll be alright and I'll sleep sound
As long as you keep coming 'round


No comments:

Post a Comment