Pages

Monday, 22 April 2013

Meet me at the Crossroads

 
         
 
 
Dress: ::1bp:: Vintage Dress and Jacket in Purple
Hair: Lelutka Emeli in Bournville Fade
Shoes: NCore Cuore in Black
Earrings: [MANDALA] Pinecone in Red
Hands: Slink Relaxed
Skin: League Isla Dark
 
The Crossroads one of my favorite places to go for the blues on Sunday.  I am a little blue on Sunday after all the day that follows is Monday and I don't really care for Mondays too much. Sundays are sort of special for me though its the day I get to spend time with two of my closest friends Ava and Bliss.  Ava is pictured above looking so totally blog worthy as always.
 
So if you are looking for great blues and a friendly atmosphere head on down to the crossroads and join us on the front porch for some fun.  See you at the Crossroads!~
 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment